CHECKLIST AND FAQ'S
The following calendar of important dates by which you must return Forms 1 – 5 through the online Exhibitor maanual to GL Exhibitions or our contractors. The early return of forms is always appreciated.
LATE RETURN OF FORMS MAY RESULT IN THE SERVICE BEING SURCHARGED OR UNAVAILABLE.
|RETURN BY||RETURN TO||DOCUMENT||FORM #|
|FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER||COMPLETE ONLINE||Exhibitor Passes & Health & Safety Declaration Please indicate the total number of passes required for the staff on your stand||1|
|FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER||COMPLETE ONLINE||Stand Activity Tell us what you plan to do on your stand and how we may assist you||2|
|FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER||COMPLETE ONLINE||Fascia Name Board *SPACE ONLY STANDS NEED NOT RETURN Supply your company name as you wish to appear on your name board||3|
|FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER||COMPLETE ONLINE||Space-Only Stand Construction *SHELL SCHEME STANDS NEED NOT RETURN Please submit your stand plans by email with this form||4|
|FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER||COMPLETE ONLINE||Marketing Support A selection of tools to help us market your company to our visitors||5|
|RETURN BY||RETURN TO||DOCUMENT||ORDER FORMS SECTION|
|FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER||RETURN TO Exponet F: 02 9645 5300 E:email@example.com||Exponet_ Exhibitor Kit - Cake Bake & Sweets Sydney Please fill this form in if you wish to hire any additional lighting, power, furniture for your stand|
|FRIDAY 2 NOVEMBER||RETURN TO||AGILITY QUOTE REQUEST FORM Freighting, and storage services|
- Yes, visitors and exhibitors have access to the free ICC Sydney public Wi-Fi for basic browsing, email and social media.
- Should you require dedicated Internet access, complete the ICC Sydney Internet Services request. This is located under Order forms & Downloads - Cable Broadband Internet Service section.
- As this is a consumer show you may take orders and payments (credit card, cash) at the show, You can also sell food for both immediate and take home consumption
- Yes you can, please ensure you follow the ICC Sydney and City of Sydney guidelines and complete the relevant forms. This is all available under Order Forms and Downloads
- Please find information here: Key dates and times
- Agility, our onsite logistics partner will supply fork lifting services, pallet jacks and trolleys to exhibitors during bump in and bump out free of charge. Please note that these services are on a first come first served basis.
- The floor plan is changing on an ongoing basis, you can download a current version on the Order Forms and Downloads section of the manual
- If you have a shell scheme or space only stand you will NOT have furniture as part of your stand package. You can order it from Exponet or bring your own. Visit Stand Information more information.
- Yes, you do however, there are different options. For more information visit A-Z Information I am a shell scheme exhibitor but my transport company can not collect my goods on Sun 25 November or before 10am on Monday 26 November. what are my options? Contact Agility the official freight partner, directly and arrange for your goods to be taken either direct to your premises or to the their depot.
- Yes, they can be used as a fixed feature of an exhibit, display or as a table decoration. They must be tied down to ensure they do not float to the ceiling. If they do float to the ceiling, you may be charged retrieval costs due to the complexity of removing them.
- Most appliances have a rating on them either in watts e.g. - 600w or in amps e.g. 2.5amps.
- Use the wattage information on your appliance to determine the size of the power outlet you require. If you are unsure, contact ExpoNet's Exhibitor Services Department on 02 9645 7000 who will be happy to assist you.
- 4amp power point = 1000 watts maximum (standard shell scheme stand power supply). Suitable for:
- Small bar fridge
- TV/ Video/DVD Computer/ Laptop
- Desk Lamps
- Tracker Unit / Card Swipe
- Display cabinets
- Phone Charger
- EFTPOS Machine
- 10amp power point = 2400 watts maximum. Suitable for:
- Large fridge
- Water coolers
- Small Urns
- 15amp power point = 3600 watts. Suitable for:
- Video walls
- Large urns
- Three Phase power points
- 15amp three (3) phase - up to 3600 watts per phase
- 30amp three (3) phase - up to 7200 watts per phase
- ExpoNet can accommodate whatever 3 phase powerpoint you require, from 10amp 3 phase upwards (this is dependant on the venue).
- Method to find (amp) load of item:
- 240 w = 1 amp
- 960 w = 4 amps.