|Open Days||Gallery Access Times||Opening Times|
|Wednesday 11 September 2019||8:00 am - 9:00 pm||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Press Preview|
|2:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Private View|
|4:00 pm - 8:00 pm||VIP Preview|
|Thursday 12 September 2019||10:00 am - 10:00 pm||12:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Public Opening|
|5:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Opening Night|
|Friday 13 September 2019||10:00 am - 9:00 pm||12:00 pm - 8:00 pm||Public Opening|
|Saturday 14 September 2019||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||11:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Public Opening|
|Sunday 15 September 2019||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||11:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Public Opening|
Please note: Exhibitors have access to the halls 2 hours before the Fair opens each day and 1 hour after the Fair closes for rehanging.
Works sold during fair hours may be taken down, but we request that the resulting space is rehung as quickly as possible. Please ensure your booth is professionally presentable at all times.
|Tuesday 10 September 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Wednesday 11 September 2019||08:00 am - 12:00 pm|
- All Booths must be completed by 12:00 pm on Wednesday 11 September 2019.
- Your Shipper will be allowed onto your Booth to drop off your shipment whether you are present or not we strongly advise that you are present to receive your shipment.
- On-site orders for walling and furniture can be placed with D3 Group at their on-site service desk.
- On-site orders for electrics can be made through EDL Electrical at their on-site service desk. Please note that onsite orders may be subject to a surcharge and availability, we advise you to place full orders in advance.
- Hanging technicians can be employed from IAS International Art Services, you must request these services prior to the deadline of the 2nd August 2019. Independent hangers may also be used.
|Sunday 15 September 2019||6:30 pm - 12:00 am|
- Nothing is to be removed before 6:30 pm or until the venue is clear of the public. Contractors/shippers will not be allowed into the halls until such time.
- We strongly recommend that you stay with your packed artworks/crates until your shipper has removed all artworks/crates from your booth. It is imperative that your shipper knows the number of artworks/crates they are responsible for removing from site and that this is agreed between both parties BEFORE you leave.
- Neither Sydney Contemporary nor Carriageworks can be responsible for any art or cases left by you or your shipper.
- Make sure that you are prepared and have enough help so that you never need to leave the booth unattended. Please also ensure you keep your personal belongings safe at all times.
- Make sure that you take everything with you when you leave. Anything left behind will be disposed of.
- Bump in and bump out are the most likely times that you could lose valuables, simply because there are so many people on site.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 WILL BE PERMITTED DURING BUMP IN AND BUMP OUT. CLOSED TOED SHOES MUST BE WORN. AND HIGH VISIBILITY VESTS MUST BE WORN DURING THESE TIMES.
HIGH VISIBILITY VESTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED FROM THE TICKET OFFICE DURING BUMP IN AND THE INFORMATION DESK IN THE MAIN FOYER DURING BUMP OUT. A $5 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED PLEASE BRING CORRECT CHANGE.