Covid-19 Safety Plan
In the interest of making our events safe and providing peace of mind for all of our Visitors and Exhibitors, we have developed a COVID Safe event plan for all of our exhibitions. You can find our detailed plan below
If you are displaying cold and flu-like symptoms including a fever, cough, sore throat, temperature or even feeling generally unwell, we ask you to please stay at home.
Hygiene and cleaning
Hand sanitising stations will be placed throughout the exhibition and venue to encourage good hand hygiene practices. We encourage exhibitors to take advantage of lead scanner devices to gather visitors details rather than exchanging of business cards and to avoid physical contact where possible.
In coordination with the venue, additional cleaning measures will be implemented including more frequent cleaning of high-contact areas such as bathrooms, catering areas, lifts and escalators.
For important venue guidelines, regulations and maps, please view the venue Event Guidelines Document
- Dedicated Internet to your stand (in addition to the free venue wi-fi)
- Plumbed water services
- Stand Catering / Kiosk Account Card (e.g. coffee machine, food station or venue food account card)
Exhibitor Car Parking locations:Exhibitors can park in the following carparks:
- ICC Car Park 1, 14 Darling Drive, Sydney
- Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont.
- Sydney Fish Markets - Open air parking for oversize vehicles; Bank Street and Pyrmont Bridge Road, Sydney. A 20-minute walk from the venue.
Car Parking Prices
- ICC Sydney Car Park Bump In Rate: A $25 flat rate is available for exhibitors and contractors during bump in – Monday 5 September and Tuesday 6 September ONLY. Collect your discount ticket from ICC Exhibitor Services on Level 2 of the Exhibition Centre each bump in day.
- ICC Sydney Carpark: There are NO ICC Sydney car parking discounts during show days. Details are:
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday 24 hours
- Parking rates:
0 - 1 hour $18.00
1 - 2 hours $30.00
2 - 3 hours $38.00
3 - 4 hours $44.00
4+ hours $49.00
Lost ticket: Per entry per day $49.00
Night rate: Entry after 5pm and exit before 4.00am $28.00
- Harbourside Car park: Parking rates are based on an hourly charge. You can pre-book for piece of mind, see rates and booking details here. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT FOR PARKING AT THIS LOCATION
- Sydney Fish Markets (open air parking): Parking rates are based on an hourly charge. The maximum daily charge is $64 for 6+ hours. This carpark is a 20-minute walk from the venue. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT FOR PARKING AT THIS LOCATION.
Car Parking Height restrictions
- ICC Car park: Maximum vehicle height: 2.2 metres
- Harbourside Car Park: Maximum vehicle height: 2 metres
- Sydney Fish Markets: No height restriction.
- A full range of food and beverages will be available for purchase from the exhibition cafe, 8 am - 5 pm, on show days only (not on bump in days).
- If you have specific catering requirements or wish to book ahead please contact the venue.
- If you require ice on your stand, please contact the venue providing 14 days notice, prior to the show.
- Children under the age of 16 years, (including babies and toddlers) are NOT permitted in the venue during Bump in and Bump out, nor may they be left in vehicles on the loading dock during bump in and bump out as the venue is a potentially dangerous environment for children.
- Please note that at the close of the show on 8 September 2022, ALL children MUST be removed from the venue before bump-out can commence. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children in advance, as this regulation cannot be waived.
- Please note no pets are permitted within the ICC Sydney at any time, working dogs are the exception. If you have an animal for promotional purposes you must complete a permit form for approval at least 14 days prior to the exhibition taking place. The permit form can be found under Forms to Action.
- As this is a business event, we strongly discourage children under 16 years from attending on show open days. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children prior to the show.
- The aisles and your stand will be vacuumed pre-show. After this time, the aisles will be cleaned each night only.
- Although the utmost care will be taken with security arrangements, ICC Sydney venue management and the organisers accept no responsibility for loss or damage to exhibitor’s equipment or property whilst it is on site at NoVacancy Expo and Hospitality Design. This includes during bump in, show days and bump out.
- Exhibitors should ensure they are adequately covered by insurance for loss, damage and theft. This is not covered under a public liability policy.
- Ensure you remove any valuables with you at the end of each day.
- All incidents and accidents must be reported immediately to the organisers or security staff.
- All security staff members are qualified first aiders.
- All Exhibitors are required to comply with the relevant regulations and legislation as outlined in the ICC Sydney Safety Guidelines, as required under the Work, Health and Safety (WHS) Act 2011.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or within 10 metres of any entry/exit door.
- The possession or consumption of alcohol or drugs of addiction is strictly prohibited by on-duty, event-related personnel. Persons found under the influence of alcohol or drugs of addiction will not be permitted to commence or continue work under any circumstance.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be consumed at any time during bump in and bump out.
- The Organisers Office is located on Level 5.
- It is a requirement that all electrical equipment on your stand is professionally tested and tagged to ensure it is safe. This includes all laptops, mobile phone chargers and anything else that plugs into an electrical power point.
- Ensure you have a registered technician test and tag your electrical equipment prior to the expo. The Organiser will also arrange a technician to be onsite providing this service as a backup. An exhibitor must not reasonably refuse the test and tagging of their equipment brought to site. It is critical for the safety of our attendees that all equipment is safe for use.
- If you have any queries about electrical points or power board usage, please contact Harry the Hirer directly.