- The preferred logistics supplier for Interiors Australia + DENFAIR is Schenker Australia. Schenker can assist you with moving goods from your location to the venue. We recommend using Schenker for your complete end-to-end logistics needs. To request a quote, submit your requirements via the Loading Dock & Freight bookings form, under the Forms to Action tab.
- Deliveries to the event can be made during Move-In - Tuesday 8 February, 10 am - 6 pm (Space Only Exhibitors) and Wednesday 9 February, 7 am - 8 pm (Space Only Exhibitors and 10 am - 8 pm (All other exhibitors). The loading dock will not be open on event days for deliveries. Return deliveries can be made during Move Out - Saturday 12 February 2022, 4:00 pm - 7 pm (package exhibitors) or 7 pm - late (space only exhibitors). Alternatively, goods can be picked up Sunday 13 February, 8 am - 10 am. See the full list of Key Dates & Times here.
- Please note, if you are NOT onsite to sign for your delivery, it will be turned away unless stated it can be left without a signature. Schenker and the organisers will NOT sign for deliveries. Please clearly highlight on the delivery label and delivery instructions that your goods can be left without a signature if you will not be onsite to receive them.
- If you have goods being collected from the venue on Sunday 13 February 2022, please ensure these are collected between 8 am - 10 am. Your goods MUST be clearly labelled with a return address and packed in the centre of your stand. Anything that is not packed or labelled in the centre of your stand will be disposed of at 10 am. Do not leave goods in cupboards and remember to disconnect all power cords and USB's from hired TV's. We cannot accept responsibility for lost goods.
- SPACE ONLY Move-in date is Tuesday 8 February 2022.
Post-Show Collection of Goods
- If you require freight pick up on Sunday morning, we recommend using Schenker.
- Freight pickups can be made between 8 am - 10 am Sunday 13 February but your goods must be wrapped, clearly labelled with a return address and left neatly in the centre of your stand.
- All exhibitor freight must be removed by 10 am Sunday 13 February. If your courier has not arrived by this time, your goods will be transported offsite to the Schenker Australia warehouse. Schenker will attempt to contact you before this action is taken however you are advised once your goods are shipped fees will apply for their release from storage.
- Schenker will be managing all access and bookings for any loading dock use. Loading dock times must be pre-booked with Schenker whether you are using their freight/forkllift/storage services or not. This includes when bringing your own truck & providing your own forklift services. There are no fees associated with booking a loading dock time.
- Vehicle access to the loading dock is via Normanby Road, South Wharf. High Visibility vests and enclosed shoes must be worn at all times whilst on the loading dock.
- Vehicles may only remain on the loading dock for a maximum of 30 minutes for loading/unloading purposes due to the high volume of vehicles.
- Vehicles on the dock must not exceed 10kmh and hazard lights must be active at all times and whilst engines are running.
- Your courier can drop off your shipment whether you are present or not, ONLY if you have given authority that your delivery can be left without a signature. We accept no responsibility for goods left without you collecting and securing them.
Exhibitor Car Parking locations:
Exhibitors can park in the following carparks:
- MCEC Carpark (operated by Wilsons Parking), off Normanby Road, South Wharf.
- Siddeley St Carpark, Corner of Siddeley St and Flinders St, Docklands.
- Freeway Carpark - Normanby Road and Munro St, South Wharf.
Car Parking Prices
- MCEC Carpark (operated by Wilsons Parking): For rates or to book ahead and save visit the Wilson Parking website. There are NO MCEC car parking discounts. Operates Monday to Sunday, 24 hours.
- Siddeley St Carpark: Care Park Opening hours: 24/7 hours Enter/Exit: Corner of Siddeley Street and Flinders Street, Docklands. Clearance Height: 1.9 metres. For rates visit the Care Park website
- Freeway Carpark: Wilson Parking Opening hours: 24/7 hours Enter/Exit: Normanby Road and Munro Street. Collect a validation ticket when making a purchase from DFO and receive a 50 per cent discount on your parking rate. For rates visit the Wilson Parking website
Car Parking Height restrictions
- MCEC Car park: Maximum vehicle height: 2.2 metres
- Siddley St Carpark: Maximum vehicle height: 1.9 metres
- Freeway Carpark: Maximum vehicle height: 1.9 metres
- If you require the use of the loading dock AT ALL (e.g. courier delivery, own vehicle etc) or the use of a forklift you MUST complete the Schenker booking form under Forms to Action in the exhibitor centre to book a loading dock time for assistance with moving your goods.
- The organiser and Schenker will not sign for goods from third-party couriers. Ensure your deliveries are sent with ‘signature not required’ or meet them yourself. Please make your courier aware there may be a queue for unloading.
- Please do not address goods to the organiser or provide our contact details.
- There is no access to package stands on Tuesday 8 February 2022 as they will not yet be constructed.
- Schenker will be able to supply fork lifting services, pallet jacks and trolleys to exhibitors during move in and move out for a fee. Please complete the quote request via the Forms to Action section of the Exhibitor Centre.
- Although Schenker can provide labour assistance, associated fees will apply and assistance must be pre-booked. It is ultimately the exhibitor’s responsibility to provide adequate staff and equipment to transport goods at the venue and to avoid the risk of injury.
- Any rubbish at your stand during bump in is to be neatly packed up and placed in the middle of the aisle for cleaners to collect.
- If you need access to your stock in storage, you may book this service through Schenker. Restocking/replenishing your stand should be done between 8 am and 10 am before the show opens. During this time you may use a hand trolley.
- You may restock during show opening hours, but it must be done by hand (no trolleys allowed).
- Any rubbish from restocking your stand on show days is to be placed neatly in or next to rubbish bins located on the show floor. Please do not fill venue bins with packaging waste.
- There is NO official exhibitor storage provided by the organiser on the show floor. Goods may be left in empty areas/dead zones at the Organisers discretion. Any goods left unattended are the exhibitors' exclusive responsibility. Any empty boxes that you want to keep must be labelled as such, otherwise, the cleaners will break them down and throw them out.
- Exhibitors requiring refrigeration etc, must book and bring their own refrigeration/freezers.
- Any pallets, packing crates and large items will be stored either on the loading dock or off-site by Schenker and then brought back to the venue to use for move out. Storage fees apply for this service. Any items deemed oversize that will not fit on the loading dock, must be stored offsite. Fees will apply for this and the logistics team at Schenker will discuss these options with you.
Move In times are:
- Space Only Stands: 10am – late, Tuesday 8 February 2022 & 7am – 8pm, Wednesday 9 February 2022
- Package stands: 10am – 8pm, Wednesday 9 February 2022.
- For a full list of Key dates and times click here
- Every person is required to wear High Visibility vests and enclosed shoes when on the loading dock and/or show floor, during bump in.
- High Visibility vests can be purchased via the vending machines located at each loading dock door for $5 each. Alternatively, you may bring your own or you may borrow one from the organiser for move in and move out, subject to availability,
- Children 16 or under (including babies and toddlers) are not permitted on the loading dock or in the building during move in or move out. There are no exceptions.
- All Exhibitors are required to meet the OH&S regulations of MCEC venue, and state and federal legislation in addition to their responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and Workcover.
- The loading dock for this event is: Bays xxxx . After 30 minutes you will be directed to move your vehicle.
- There is NO facility for parking on the loading dock for more than 30 minutes for any vehicle including oversize vehicles. Parking options are listed under the Exhibiting information tab.
Move out times are:
- Package Stands: 4:00pm – 7pm Saturday 12 February 2022
- Space only Stands: 4:00pm – 11pm Saturday 12 February 2022
- To help clear stock, you may sell DISPLAY products between 4pm and 5pm on Saturday 12 February 2022. Stock must NOT be sold prior to this time.
- Dismantling of stands must NOT begin before 4:00pm on Saturday 12 February 2022.
- Loading Dock doors will not open until all visitors and children 16 years or under have exited the building and all exhibitors and contractors are wearing high visibility vests and enclosed shoes.
- Please note that at the close of the show on Saturday 12 February 2022, ALL visitors, including children visiting exhibitors MUST be removed from the venue before move-out can commence. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children in advance, as this regulation cannot be waived.
- Please supply your own high visibility vest for move-out. Alternatively, if you would like to borrow an organiser high visibility vest it's on a first-come, first-served basis.
- It is advised that all exhibitors dismantle and pack up their stands before collecting cars and bringing them to the loading dock for move out, as there is a time limit of 20 minutes only for loading vehicles.
- Alternatively, exhibitors can park in the MCEC car park and transport small/handheld boxes from the hall directly to their vehicle instead of using the loading dock. Fees apply to park in the MCEC car park, no discounted rates available.
- If you are using Schenker to freight your goods, they will provide you with return labels during move out.
- If you are NOT using Schenker to freight your goods, you will need to provide your own return labels.
- Any stock to be picked up by a third party or on Sunday 13 February 2022 between 8 am - 10 am is to be boxed up or placed on a pallet, labelled clearly with your return address and neatly placed in the centre of your stand. Please ensure the people collecting your goods know what hall and stand number your goods are located in. See Schenker onsite for assistance.
- The Organiser, Stand Contractor and venue management accept no responsibility for goods left on the walls or poorly stacked on the floor or for damaged or lost property.
- Any rubbish is to be neatly packed up and placed in the middle of the aisle for cleaners to collect.