Exhibitor Car Parking locations:
Exhibitors can park in the following carparks:
- ICC Car Park 1, 14 Darling Drive, Sydney
- Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont.
- Sydney Fish Markets - Open air parking for oversize vehicles; Bank Street and Pyrmont Bridge Road, Sydney. A 20 minute walk from the venue.
Car Parking Prices
- ICC Sydney Car Park Bump In Rate: A $25 flat rate is available for exhibitors and contractors during bump in – Monday 18 March - Tuesday 19 March ONLY. Collect your discount ticket from ICC Exhibitor Services on Level 2 of the Exhibition Centre each bump in day.
- ICC Sydney Carpark: Discount flat rate of $25 is available for exhibitors and contractors during bump in – Monday 18 March - Tuesday 19 March ONLY. Collect your Discount Car Parking ticket from the ICC Sydney Customer Service Desk on level 4 or level 2. Max. vehicle height 2.2m. There is NO facility for parking on the loading dock for more than 20 minutes for any vehicle including oversize vehicles. There are NO ICC Sydney car parking discounts during show days. Details are:
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday 24 hours
- Parking rates: 0 - 1 hour $18.00 1 - 2 hours $30.00 2 - 3 hours $38.00 3 - 4 hours $44.00 4+ hours $49.00 Lost ticket: Per entry per day $49.00 Night rate: Entry after 5 pm and exit before 4.00am $28.00
- Harbourside Car park: A $20 flat rate is available for all days of the show including bump in – from Monday 18 March - Thursday 21 March. Collect your discount ticket from the registration desk each day of the show. Don't lose your original ticket!
- Sydney Fish Markets (open air parking): Parking rates are based on an hourly charge. Maximum daily charge is $64 for 6+ hours. This carpark is a 20 minute walk from the venue. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT FOR PARKING AT THIS LOCATION.
Car Parking Height restrictions
- ICC Car park: Maximum vehicle height: 2.2 metres
- Harbourside Car Park: Maximum vehicle height: 2 metres
- Sydney Fish Markets: No height restriction.