DOWNLOAD A SHOW DELIVERY LABEL HERE
YOUR CONTACT NAME
YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
YOUR COMPANY NAME AND STAND NUMBER
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
LOADING DOCK, GLENELG STREET
DELIVERIES TO THE SHOW
The preferred logistics supplier is Gaffneys Event Logistics. Gaffneys can assist with moving goods from your premises to the venue. Please complete the quote request form in the order forms and downloads section.
- The loading dock is accessed from Glenelg St.
- A delivery label is provided for you in the Exhibition Information section.
- You should meet your goods when they are delivered unless using Gaffneys door to door services The organisers or Gaffney’s will not sign for your goods from third party couriers. Please ensure that they are sent signature not required or meet them yourselves.
- There is no facility for the return of Chep or Loscam Pallets. Please advise your courier.
- If your courier will not take your goods to your stand you should organise forklifting with Gaffney’s. Please pre book this as there may be a delay in unloading your courier’s truck if booked onsite. Please make your courier aware there may be a queue for unloading.
- Please do not address goods to the organisers or provide our contact details.
NO GOODS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE THE BUMP IN TIMES GIVEN ON PAGE 5. ALL GOODS MUST BE COLLECTED NO LATER THAN 10 AM MONDAY, 18 MARCH.
Fork lifting is not included in your stand package and must be booked with Gaffney’s. If required please book this in advance (onsite surcharges apply). Please check if your courier quote includes delivery direct to your stand and if a forklift is required. Shipping with Gaffney’s is a door to stand service fork lifting is included in your quote, please remember this when comparing quotes.
MOVING GOODS ONSITE
It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to provide adequate staff and equipment to transport goods at the venue, to avoid the risk of injury. A limited number of trolleys and pallet jacks are provided by Gaffney’s for exhibitor use and are lent on a first come first served basis a small security deposit may be required.
Storage is not included in your stand package and must be booked through Gaffney’s separately. All storage is located behind the stage near the loading dock doors. The organisers provide overnight security from Wednesday, 13 March. You must book all storage before the due date as space is limited. Please contact Gaffney’s for a quote. Please use the quote request form in the Order Forms and Additional Information Downloads section or submit a quote request using this link: