Easily collect and follow up on sales leads!
- Lightweight, battery-operated device where staff can annotate captured leads immediately. Simply scan a visitor badge and instantly make notes against their contact details.
- Enables you to search, edit and add to your captured leads. Instantly email individual records or a group of records in one step. In addition, easily export your list of leads to excel.
- Statistical analysis of your leads is provided including total qualifiers and follow up actions.
- Enables you to monitor the follow-up of your leads by adding notes to each lead record and drops your required follow-up actions into a calendar.
- Data captured is available for 1 month free of charge, however you can choose to extend this with Info Salons.
- Order or register your lead scanner from the compulsory tabs (this depends on your stand package).
How do I register my Lead Scanner?
- You must register your lead scanner so Info Salons can configure it for your company and your specifications. Please complete the Lead Scanner registration form in Compulsory Forms
How do I collect my Lead Scanner at the show?
- Collect your Lead Scanner from Info Salons at the Registration Desk located on Level 2.
- Collect your Lead Scanner between 9 am - 4 pm Monday 16 July or 8 am -10 am Tuesday 17 July.
- Info Salons will provide you with training for your Info Tracker when you collect it. They will also send a username and password to your chosen email address so you can instantly access your lead data.
- At the end of the show, you will need to return your Lead Scanner back to Info Salons at the Registration Desk.
How do I order a Lead Scanner, as it wasn't included in my stand package?
- There is an 'Order a lead scanner' form in the compulsory forms section. Please tick the 'yes' option and you can easily order it online. Compulsory Forms
© XPOBAY 2019