Shell Scheme Stand Inclusions
- For the size of your stand space, please refer to the 'Your Stand' box on the right side of this page - you will need to be logged in to view this. Click the key symbol at the top right of this page if you cannot see your stand details.
- Shell Scheme stands are constructed with ‘Octanorm’.
- Stands consist of an aluminum frame, which holds BLACK infill panels, 2.5 metres HIGH.
- NOTE: Actual Panel Size = 970mm wide x 2360mm high (please note 10mm all around this panel is inside the aluminum groove so visible size of the panel is 950mm wide x 2340mm high).
- Inline stands will have one side open and corner stands will have two open sides, please refer to the floor plan for the position of your stand.
Shell Scheme Stand Display Regulations:
- Items allowed on walls: Velcro tape, bluetac, double sided adhesive tape or wall-mounted shelving and slat walls with hooks.
- Items NOT ALLOWED on walls: Pins, staples, screws, nails, bolts, glue or paint as these cause permanent damage to the panels. Charges will apply to all damage to wall panels.
- No stand, furniture, banner or promotional material may impede on the aisles, neighboring stands or walls of the venue.
- If you have any queries regarding your stand including dimensions, please contact Exponet - 02 9645 7000.
Stand Name Board
- At the front of each shell scheme stand, you are provided with a name board (fascia) which includes your Exhibiting Name*, stand number and The NoVacancy logo.
- There is a limit of 30 characters, including spaces, for exhibiting names.
- Alternatively you may opt to position your name board on the back wall or choose to remove your name board altogether.
- Please submit your fascia signage details under the Compulsory Forms tab
- Forms that are not completed by the due date will receive a fascia name board with the company name printed as it appears on your contract and positioned at the front of your stand. Changing the fascia onsite may incur further charges.
*Please note the Exhibiting Name chosen for the Fascia Name Board should be the same as the name used for the official event website and Show Magazine.
- Furniture is NOT included with stand packages and must be ordered additionally.
- Exponet are the preferred furniture suppliers, alternatively please feel free to supply your own.
- Please ensure all furniture and products sit within your stand and do not take up aisle space.
Lighting and Electrics
- The official electrical contractor for NoVacancy is Exponet.
- Shell Scheme Stand Lighting: 2 x 120W track mounted spotlights per 9 square meters mounted onto the light track inside the fascia. Smaller sized stands will receive 1x 120W track mounted spotlight mounted onto the light track inside the fascia.
- Shell Scheme Stand Power: 1x 4amp power outlet per single stand, regardless of stand size. Located in rear corner of stand unless otherwise organized directly with Exponet.
- Shell Scheme Exhibitors can order additional power and lighting by completing additional services in the online exhibitor centre.
- If 24-hour power is required, e.g. for refrigeration it must be ordered specifically with Exponet. All stand electrics will be switched off after the specified exhibitor access times.
- All electrical equipment brought into the venue must be tagged and tested by a qualified electrician. This includes anything that can or will be plugged into an electrical socket e.g. phone chargers, power boards, laptop cords etc.
- If more than the allocated number of electrical sockets is required on a stand, exhibitors will need to bring their own tested and tagged powerboard or contact Exponet prior to the show to arrange for extra electrical sockets to be installed.
- The exhibition organiser will provide a testing and tagging service for those items that are not tested and tagged.
- If you choose to enclose the roof of your stand and use any electrical items, you must have a smoke alarm and fire extinguisher on the stand.
- Your stand will be supplied with Blueberry coloured carpet.
- If you wish to change floor coverings / carpet colour you may do by completing the Exponet Stand Modification form under the additional services form on the Compulsory Forms tab. Additional costs may apply.
Rigged Banners and lighting systems
- Shell Scheme stands may rig lighting systems and graphics banners or displays over their stands. The organiser and ICC Sydney must approve all designs and plans.
- All rigged banners must fit within exhibitor space size.
- To arrange rigging, please complete the Clifton Productions Rigging Request form, located on the Compulsory Forms tab.
- Fees apply for this service.
Selling goods from your stand
- As this is a trade show you may take orders and payments (credit card, cash) at the show, but goods must not be traded / delivered / handed over at the show. Stock deliveries must be made off site at a later date.
- From 4pm – 5pm on Wednesday 18 July ONLY you may sell DISPLAY stock directly from your stand to help speed up your bump out process and reduce transport costs.