For important venue guidelines, regulations and maps, please view the venue Event Guidelines Document
- There are a number of accommodation options around the ICC Sydney. Click here to view options.
- Alternatively, we have arranged discounted accommodation at Fraser Suites and Mantra on Kent for Fantastic Food+Drink exhibitors. Click on the below links ensuring you are logged in to access the discount:
You may order a number of additional services to enhance your stand appeal. These include:
- Additional power or lighting (non rigged)
- Cabled Broadband Internet (in addition to wi-fi)
- Flooring Modification
- Furniture or AV
- Overhead signs or lighting
- Stand Catering / Kiosk Account Card (e.g. coffee machine, food station or venue food account card)
- Utilities: Water, drainage, compressed air
- Wall mounted shelving
To find out more information including available options, costs and where to order, click on the 'Additional Services Order Form' in Compulsory Forms.
Exhibitor Car Parking locations:Exhibitors can park in the following carparks:
- ICC Car Park 1, 14 Darling Drive, Sydney
- Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont.
- Sydney Fish Markets - Open air parking for oversize vehicles; Bank Street and Pyrmont Bridge Road, Sydney. A 20 minute walk from the venue.
Car Parking Prices
- ICC Sydney Car Park Bump In Rate: A $25 flat rate is available for exhibitors and contractors during bump in – Friday 27 - Saturday 28 April ONLY. Collect your discount ticket from ICC Exhibitor Services on Level 2 of the Exhibition Centre each bump in day.
- ICC Sydney Car Park Show Day Rate: Parking rates are based on an hourly charge. Maximum daily charge is $49 for 4+ hours. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT FOR ICC PARKING DURING SHOW DAYS.
- Harbourside Car park: A $20 flat rate is available for all days of the show including bump in – Friday 27 - Monday 30 April 2017. Collect your discount ticket from Fantastic Food+Drink registration booth each day of the show.
- Sydney Fish Markets (open air parking): Parking rates are based on an hourly charge. Maximum daily charge is $64 for 6+ hours. This carpark is a 20 minute walk from the venue. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT FOR PARKING AT THIS LOCATION.
Car Parking Height restrictions
- ICC Car park: Maximum vehicle height: 2.2 metres
- Harbourside Car Park: Maximum vehicle height: 2 metres
- Sydney Fish Markets: No height restriction.
- A full range of food and beverages will be available for purchase from the exhibition cafe, 10am - 5pm, on show open days only (not on bump in days).
- If you have specific catering requirements or wish to book ahead please contact the venue.
- If you require ice on your stand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the show to guarantee supply.
- Children under the age of 16 years, (including babies and toddlers!) are NOT permitted in the venue during Bump in and Bump out, nor may they be left in vehicles on the loading dock during bump in and bump out as the venue is a potentially dangerous environment for children.
- Please note that at the close of the show on Monday 30 April, ALL children MUST be removed from the venue before bump out can commence. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children in advance, as this regulation cannot be waived.
- As this is a business event, we strongly discourage children under 16 years from attending on show open days. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children prior to the show.
- The aisles and your stand will be vacuumed each night.
- Although the utmost care will be taken with security arrangements, ICC Sydney venue management and the organisers accept no responsibility for loss or damage to exhibitor’s equipment or property whilst it is on site at Fantastic Food+Drink.
- Exhibitors should ensure they are adequately covered by insurance for loss, damage and theft. This is not covered under a public liability policy.
- Ensure you remove any valuables with you at the end of each day.
- All incidents and accidents must be reported immediately to the organisers or security staff.
- All security staff members are qualified first aiders.
- All Exhibitors are required to meet the WH&S regulations of ICC Sydney venue, and state and federal legislation in addition to their responsibilities under the Work Health & Safety Act 2011 and Workcover.
- ICC Sydney is a non-smoking venue, including all balconies and loading docks.
- The possession or consumption of alcohol or drugs of addiction is strictly prohibited by on-duty, event-related personnel. Persons found under the influence of alcohol or drugs of addiction will not be permitted to commence or continue work under any circumstance.
- The Organisers Office is located at the back of Hall 2
- It is a requirement that all electrical equipment on your stand is professionally tested and tagged to ensure it is safe. This includes all laptops, mobile phone chargers and anything else that plugs in to an electrical socket.
- Please ensure you have a registered electrician test and tag your equipment prior to the show. There will be an electrician at the show providing this service, as a back up option free of charge.
- If you have any queries about electrical points or powerboard usage, please contact Exponet directly.