Time to get the creative juices flowing and design a stand strategy that will engage visitors and generate leads.
Invite Your Best Prospects!
- Include your customers too. It can be a little embarrassing to see your customers at the event because they received an invitation from your competitor! Some ways to get the memo out:
- Pre-show email marketing campaign
- Give them a call
- Share on Social Media
- Direct invitees to the Fantastic Food+Drink website and click on the 'REGISTER NOW' button, to ensure they book their ticket to the show!
- To attract the right people on the day, make sure your stand artwork/signage clearly articulates what your business does.
- Your stand graphics should showcase and position your brand and/or highlight the key problem/s that your solution/s fix. This could be done in an infographic style, using icons or imagery - or perhaps a few short snappy sentences.
- You want the visitor to be able to identify what it is you offer at a swift glance. Keep your stand simple to avoid being lost in the information overload.
- For inspiring ideas on how to display your stand, whether it's shell scheme or space only, check out our Pinterest Boards and examples of stands from Fantastic Food+Drink 2017.
Activity Budgeting Tips
- When planning your budget, make sure you account for supporting marketing activities, prizes, extra staff and any other event-related expenses.
- You should consider how you are going to best promote your business before, during and after the event to really maximise your overall experience and investment.
Engagement Tips and Icebreaker Tactics:
- Think of ways to get engage visitors with your staff, product, service or social media.
- Connect your activity to the theme of your trade show campaign or to your brand’s image.
- Prizes andgiveaways
- On-stand games, contests and incentives
- Photo booth or photo props encourage visitors to upload photos to social media using your hashtag / handle
Suppliers* of Trade Show Suitable Games in Sydney:
Leads, leads, leads!
- Incorporate a lead capturing strategy into your event plan.
- Use digital scanners to collect leads. This will save you the manual task of collecting business cards and trying not to lose them during the show! More information
- Incentivise! Consider running a special offer or prize draw for those who scan their badge on your lead scanner.
- Ensure you contact prospects quickly after the event to follow-up. Exhibitors that fail to do this turn their ‘hot’ prospects to cold!