For important venue guidelines, regulations and maps, please view the venue Event Guidelines Document
- There are a number of accommodation options around the MCEC. Click here to view options.
- Additional power or lighting (non-rigged)
- Dedicated Internet (in addition to wi-fi)
- Furniture or AV
- Rigged signs or overhead lighting
- Stand Catering / Kiosk Account Card (e.g. coffee machine, food station or venue food account card)
Exhibitor Car Parking locations:There is a range of car parking options at and around the MCEC. Click here for further details.
Car Parking Prices
- MCEC Carpark - off Normanby Road: There is, unfortunately, no discounted parking available for exhibitors at MCEC. However, you are able to book parking bays in advance which reduces the cost to you. Please see the Wilson Parking website for further details click here.
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday 24 hours
- A full range of food and beverages will be available for purchase from the Central Bar which is open from 9am - 4.30pm, or the Kiosk from 11am - 3.30pm on show days only (not on bump in days).
- If you have specific catering requirements or wish to book ahead please contact the venue.
- If you require ice on your stand, please contact the venue prior to the show.
MCEC have sole catering rights for the sales and/or distribution of any article of food or drink for consumption onsite. Use of any external food and beverage provision including sampling must be approved by both the event organiser and MCEC in writing prior to the event, and external supply charges may be applicable. Clients without prior approval will be unable to provide food or beverage onsite.
- Children under the age of 15 years, (including babies and toddlers) are NOT permitted in the venue during Bump in and Bump out, nor may they be left in vehicles on the loading dock during bump in and bump out as the venue is a potentially dangerous environment for children.
- Please note that at the close of the show on Wednesday 18 July, ALL children MUST be removed from the venue before bump out can commence. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children in advance, as this regulation cannot be waived.
- As this is a business event, we strongly discourage children under 15 years from attending on show open days. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children prior to the show.
- The aisles and your stand will be vacuumed each night.
- Although the utmost care will be taken with security arrangements, MCEC venue management and the organisers accept no responsibility for loss or damage to exhibitor’s equipment or property whilst it is on site at Accountech.Live.
- Exhibitors should ensure they are adequately covered by insurance for loss, damage and theft. This is not covered under a public liability policy.
- Ensure you remove any valuables with you at the end of each day.
- All incidents and accidents must be reported immediately to the organisers or security staff.
- All security staff members are qualified first aiders.
- All Exhibitors are required to meet the OH&S regulations of MCEC, and state and federal legislation in addition to their responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and Workcover.
- If you fall into any of the following categories you are required to complete the online site induction module prior to completing work at MCEC:
o Event organisers directly managing event contractors.
o Event contractors prior to completing any works at MCEC.
o Exhibitors building or constructing their stand during the exhibition build.
o Exhibitors installing equipment or using equipment for demonstration purposes.
- Please note: your company will need to be registered with MCEC before you can complete the module. To register a company, please supply an email address and company name to CMS administration. You can contact them on +61 3 9235 8062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smoking is not permitted inside or within 10 metres of any entry/exit door.
- The possession or consumption of alcohol or drugs of addiction is strictly prohibited by on-duty, event-related personnel. Persons found under the influence of alcohol or drugs of addiction will not be permitted to commence or continue work under any circumstance.
- The Organisers Office is located at the front of Bays 6 & 7.
- It is a requirement that all electrical equipment on your stand is professionally tested and tagged to ensure it is safe. This includes all laptops, mobile phone chargers and anything else that plugs into an electrical power point.
- Ensure you have a registered electrician test and tag your electrical equipment prior to the expo. There will, however, be an electrician onsite providing this service as a backup.
- If you have any queries about electrical points or powerboard usage, please contact Exponet directly.