For important venue guidelines, regulations and maps, please view the venue Event Guidelines Document
You may order a number of additional services to enhance your stand appeal. These include:
- Dedicated Internet to your stand (in addition to the free venue wi-fi)
- Plumbed water services
- Stand Catering / Kiosk Account Card (e.g. coffee machine, food station or venue food account card)
Exhibitor Car Parking locations:Exhibitors can park in the following carparks:
- ICC Car Park 1, 14 Darling Drive, Sydney
- Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont.
- Sydney Fish Markets - Open air parking for oversize vehicles; Bank Street and Pyrmont Bridge Road, Sydney. A 20 minute walk from the venue.
Car Parking Prices
- ICC Sydney Car Park Bump In Rate: A $25 flat rate is available for exhibitors and contractors during bump in – Tuesday 22 September and Wednesday 23 September ONLY. Collect your discount ticket from ICC Exhibitor Services on Level 2 of the Exhibition Centre each bump in day.
- ICC Sydney Carpark: There are NO ICC Sydney car parking discounts during show days. Details are:
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday 24 hours
- Parking rates: 0 - 1 hour $18.00 1 - 2 hours $30.00 2 - 3 hours $38.00 3 - 4 hours $44.00 4+ hours $49.00 Lost ticket: Per entry per day $49.00 Night rate: Entry after 5pm and exit before 4.00am $28.00
- Harbourside Car park: A $20 flat rate is available for all days of the show from Thursday 24 September - Friday 25 September. Collect your discount ticket from the registration desk each day of the show. Don't lose your original ticket!
- Sydney Fish Markets (open air parking): Parking rates are based on an hourly charge. The maximum daily charge is $64 for 6+ hours. This carpark is a 20-minute walk from the venue. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT FOR PARKING AT THIS LOCATION.
Car Parking Height restrictions
- ICC Car park: Maximum vehicle height: 2.2 metres
- Harbourside Car Park: Maximum vehicle height: 2 metres
- Sydney Fish Markets: No height restriction.
- A full range of food and beverages will be available for purchase from the exhibition cafe, 8 am - 5 pm, on show days only (not on bump in days).
- If you have specific catering requirements or wish to book ahead please contact the venue.
- If you require ice on your stand, please contact the venue providing 14 days notice, prior to the show.
- Children under the age of 16 years, (including babies and toddlers) are NOT permitted in the venue during Bump in and Bump out, nor may they be left in vehicles on the loading dock during bump in and bump out as the venue is a potentially dangerous environment for children.
- Please note that at the close of the show on Friday 25 September, ALL children MUST be removed from the venue before bump out can commence. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children in advance, as this regulation cannot be waived.
- As this is a business event, we strongly discourage children under 16 years from attending on show open days. Please make any necessary arrangements for your children prior to the show.
- The aisles and your stand will be vacuumed pre-show. After this time, the aisles will be cleaned each night only.
- Although the utmost care will be taken with security arrangements, ICC Sydney venue management and the organisers accept no responsibility for loss or damage to exhibitor’s equipment or property whilst it is on site at NoVacancy Expo and Hospitality Design Fair This includes during bump in, show days and bump out.
- Exhibitors should ensure they are adequately covered by insurance for loss, damage and theft. This is not covered under a public liability policy.
- Ensure you remove any valuables with you at the end of each day.
- All incidents and accidents must be reported immediately to the organisers or security staff.
- All security staff members are qualified first aiders.
- All Exhibitors are required to comply with the relevant regulations and legislation as outlined in the ICC Sydney Safety Guidelines, as required under the Work, Health and Safety (WHS) Act 2011.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or within 10 metres of any entry/exit door.
- The possession or consumption of alcohol or drugs of addiction is strictly prohibited by on-duty, event-related personnel. Persons found under the influence of alcohol or drugs of addiction will not be permitted to commence or continue work under any circumstance.
- The Organisers Office is located at the back of Hall 1.
- It is a requirement that all electrical equipment on your stand is professionally tested and tagged to ensure it is safe. This includes all laptops, mobile phone chargers and anything else that plugs into an electrical power point.
- Ensure you have a registered electrician test and tag your electrical equipment prior to the expo. There will, however, be an electrician onsite providing this service as a backup.
- If you have any queries about electrical points or powerboard usage, please contact Harry the Hirer directly.